What we do
As an experienced guide in the world of ‘digital identity’, we ensure that small and large organizations strengthen their agility and resilience. We ensure that organizations achieve the desired goal by mapping the right route, advising and implementing the right tooling and offering the right support.
Grabowsky offers a complete portfolio of Business Consultancy Services. This means developing a strategy, demonstrably mitigating risks and threats, and selecting the right technologies, in order to achieve the objectives. Always looking at the bigger picture, both in the planning phase and during the actual implementation.
Our Business Consultancy Services include:
- Clarifying the demand, and designing road maps, business cases and project plans;
- Analysis and advice following from business strategy, incidents or changes in laws and regulations;
- Securing internal support and business value before and during implementation projects;
- Conducting maturity scans – measuring the ability of an organization for continuous improvement – and supporting quality assurance processes;
- Streamlining business processes, such as processes for granting, modifying and revoking access rights.
Implementing Digital Identity solutions can be a very complex process. We enjoy helping you to keep it simple. That is why we divide the implementation into easily manageable chunks; per process, per application and per population. Our iterative approach, with repeated checks, helps to minimize project risks. We enjoy working in projects, so that we can take responsibility. Our experienced functional application consultants, project managers, developers and architects work together to make implementation successful. And our business consultants make sure that the solution is embraced within the organization.
The Grabowsky Implementation Services include:
- Implementation of Digital Identity technologies;
- Realization of being ‘demonstrably in control’, by adjusting organization, processes & technologies to each other;
- Migration of existing technologies or process automation;
- Transition to the cloud and consolidation of the application landscape.
Grabowsky offers organizations training courses in the field of security awareness, where we discuss topics related to cybersecurity in several ways. The objective of this program is to improve the awareness of managers with regard to cybersecurity in general and logical access in particular.
Our training courses in Identity Driven Security solutions are based on specialized software. We like to involve our clients in the chosen solution at the earliest possible stage and offer (certified) training courses for our complete portfolio. In this way, we enable several target groups to get acquainted with Digital Identity solutions in a structured manner.
Digital Identity software solutions are both specialistic and crucial to business operations. Solution management usually needs thorough knowledge of the subject matter. That is why organizations request specific support for the continuous provision of services. Grabowsky’s Solution Support and Managed Services are aimed at providing carefree support solutions that will take away your concerns.
Our Support / Managed Services include:
- 24/7 response in emergency situations
- Resolving incidents efficiently
- Assistance with upgrades
- Effective monitoring of service levels
- Functional and/or technical system management
- Central Grabowsky service desk portal
- Dutch-speaking and English-speaking support staff on site