Analysis of user activity and behavior
Who has access to your services, applications and files?
Identity Assurance is about securing access to applications and systems. It provides a user-friendly digital front door, which allows reliable, safe and efficient entry to digital facilities.
A well-adjusted identity and access management system is:
- A prerequisite if organizations are implementing changes or planning to reorganize.
- Essential for effective cooperation within and between organizations.
- Essential for assurance about security and privacy regarding information and systems.
This can be realized through several technologies, such as:
- Federation – this ensures that several sources of identity information are able to cooperate.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) – this creates a safe method for users to use multiple applications after signing on just once.
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA) – this means that a user signs on with a combination of a password and a text message, or a combination of a card and a PIN number.
We ensure that the right people have access to the right data, which guarantees compliance with the privacy directives and creates new business opportunities.